Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about ourvision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
We are seeking an analyst and Sales Operations generalist in support of our growing EMEA sales team. Sales Operations supports customer-facing teams including sales, solutions engineers, and channels. This role will help create and maintain operational dashboards in Tableau, perform capacity and territory planning and modeling within the EMEA region, and handle help desk tickets submitted by the EMEA sales teams.
- Perform ad hoc analysis using a combination of Excel and Tableau where appropriate.
- Perform data gathering exercises in preparation for sales events, QBRs, and other regular reviews with the General Manager, EMEA.
- Regularly review key performance indicators within the EMEA region, looking for opportunities and risks, and present findings to the General Manager, EMEA.
- Develop and maintain operational dashboards in Tableau as a “single source of truth” for EMEA leadership and sales team members.
- Provide production support of existing Tableau dashboards and Salesforce data issues.
- Help the EMEA sales team configure custom quotes in Salesforce as needed.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting sales related key performance indicators (KPI’s) including highlighting trends and analyzing variances.
- 2-3+ years direct Tableau Desktop experience (ability to perform complex database joins using built-in Tableau functionality or basic SQL queries; ability to use blended data and complex calculated fields in order to adapt raw data to Tableau friendly outputs; ability to visualize transformed data in visually appealing and interactive ways using advanced Tableau functionality and parameters; ability to create database extracts and publish scheduled visuals to Tableau Server)
- Proficiency using advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, advanced formulas); SQL knowledge and experience with SQL exploration tools such as SQL Workbench or PopSQL preferred.
- Proficiency using Salesforce required (creating advanced reports, troubleshooting errors and data problems, and helping sales reps navigate opportunity and quote creation); Salesforce Certification a plus
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Acute attention to detail with eye for visual appeal.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math or Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years prior work experience in sales/field operations required.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.