Pipefy is searching for an experienced and energetic Sr. Director, Product Manager to lead our growing Product Marketing team. The Sr. Director, Product Marketing will be ultimately responsible for crafting compelling stories for our product and audiences, launching and testing winning go-to-market campaigns, evangelizing the benefits of our products and for being the voice of the customer inside of Pipefy.
This role is highly cross-functional and requires this individual to partner with our Performance Marketing team to execute campaigns, with our Sales and customers operations team to support their customer-facing efforts and with our Product team to help shape what our product and offerings for different customers should look like.
You will be responsible for leading and growing a team of 7-10 product marketers across our product, audience and enterprise efforts. Our team is globally distributed, so you should be experienced and comfortable managing people across locations and cultures.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
Why is Marketing so Important to Us?
Marketing@Pipefy is tasked with creating the Pipefy brand, make people aware of the core problem we are addressing and evangelizing our approach and solution. We create awareness, bring leads and help convert self-serve customers - all of that while wisely investing our resources. Just as importantly, we care about developing world-class marketers while learning and having fun in the process.
What You'll Do:
In summary, the main goals for this role are:
- Lead and grow our Product Marketing team.
- Understand the needs of our customers, how Pipefy helps them and how we fit in our competitive landscape.
- Empower our sales team to have better sales conversations.
- Help our product team prioritize our product roadmap.
- Oversee the creation, testing, and scaling of our go-to-market campaigns.
- Own positioning and messaging for Pipefy across our core product, audience and enterprise segments.
- Ideate, launch and test go-to-market campaigns for each one of our different audiences.
- Empower our sales and customer operations teams with material and collateral that will help them close more deals faster.
- Lead, guide and grow the product marketing team, making sure they have everything they need to be successful in their roles.
- Act as a trusted partner to the product and engineering teams, providing feedback about customer and prospect needs, and about our competitor activities.
- Partner with the product and performance marketing teams to improve the end-to-end user experience and optimize our product and sales funnels.
- Understand the competitive landscape and when do we win/lose against the competition.
- Own our product launches, and be a product expert and spokesperson.
What We Need You to Have:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a product marketing role in a B2B SaaS/Software company.
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience.
- A mastery of product marketing basics such as segmentation, positioning, targeting, messaging, buyer persona development.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally across teams, particularly with sales and product/engineering.
- Be able to use both sides of your brain extremely well: be comfortable with analyzing complex data as well as crafting engaging stories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A passion for technology products, particularly B2B software, and be able to explain them to all kinds of audiences.
- Be comfortable working across cultures.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15-20% and be ready to travel internationally.
It Would be Awesome if You Had:
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
- Experience managing a partly-remote team.
- International experience, or experience working with remote teams in other countries.
- Bonus points if you're exceptional in conducting product demos.
- MBA or a communications or marketing degree.
What You'll Get in Return:
- The opportunity to not only sell a product but help create a brand, and a category.
- A terrific working environment that is fun, with supportive colleagues.
- Have fun and learn.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean Management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first Lean Management platform. We believe that when do-ers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.