Pipefy is searching for a Product Marketing Manager to partner with our Enterprise Sales and Strategic Partners team and own the go to market in this critical segment. This is a senior individual contributor role that requires a high-performing professional capable of both thinking big-picture and executing.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
Why is Marketing so Important to Us?
Marketing@Pipefy is tasked with creating the Pipefy brand, make people aware of the core problem we are addressing and evangelizing our approach and solution. We create awareness, bring leads and help convert self-serve customers - all of that while wisely investing our resources. Just as importantly, we care about developing world-class marketers while learning and having fun in the process.
What You'll Do:
In summary, the main goals for this role are:
- Own positioning and messaging for Pipefy in the Enterprise segment.
- Be the expert on purchasing needs and behaviours and identify our best buyers and their buying journey.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to create, run and measure effective campaigns to generate demand for our product, and generate leads for our sales team.
- Product high-quality and impactful sales enablement content for our sales and partner teams.
- Collaborate with some of our strategic partners to create joint campaigns that leverage their customers and sales and delivery teams.
- Customer intelligence — be the expert on buyers for the enterprise segment: who are they, why and how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Be able to understand how our product addresses customer pain points, be comfortable engaging with our product and engineering teams in regards to better address customer needs from a product perspective.
- Understand the competitive landscape and when do we win/lose against the competition.
- Collaborate with product management, sales and customer success teams to create a product positioning that will win over prospective customers.
- Understand and document our buyers and decisions makers, including why they make the decisions they make and how we can influence them.
- Develop marketing plans and campaigns for a wide range of use cases and personas, be strategic as to where to allocate time and money investments.
- Generate, track and improve the performance of leads throughout our funnel, from registrations all the way down to purchase.
- Run continuous experiments that will help us identify our best, most profitable use-cases at scale.
- Collaborate and support our growing sales and partner ecosystem.
- Plan and present at customer and partner events, be able to engage with customers and prospects directly.
What We Need You to Have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a product marketing role in a B2B SaaS company.
- Mastery of product marketing basics such as segmentation, targeting, messaging, buyer persona development, value proposition, customer journey.
- Strong oral and written communication skills - be able to present to knowledgeable audiences as well as simplify the marketing message to get the main points across.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Working knowledge of web analytics and BI tools.
- Must be able to project-manage and execute well under pressure and tight deadlines.
It Would be Awesome if You Had:
- Experience in a company of a similar stage or size.
- International experience, or experience working with remote teams in different countries.
- Bonus points if you're exceptional in conducting product demos.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
What You ́ll Get in Return:
- The opportunity to not only sell a product but help create a brand, a category, and a movement.
- A terrific working environment that is fun, with supportive colleagues.
- Have fun and learn.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean Management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first Lean Management platform. We believe that when do-ers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.