Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
The Financial Operations Specialist role is a unique and exciting opportunity to facilitate smooth B2B transactions in an industry-leading business model. Leveraging skills and experience in banking transactions, working capital management, accounts payable/accounts receivable functions, and customer relationship management, you will partner with some of the largest companies in the world in helping to achieve their working capital and cash goals. This position works closely with the Supplier Success Team, Taulia Customer Support, and Taulia Customers to ensure Taulia maintains and improves delivery of our services to both our internal and external customers and partners.
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or business.
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service or Client Relationship Management.
- Demonstrated ability to do root-cause analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to triage incoming issues and prioritize accordingly.
- Comfortable in a global business setting and experienced with cultural differences with customers, partners and staff.
- SQL and Relational Database experience.
- Intermediate Excel experience (e.g., Vlookup, Index Match, Pivot Tables).
- Experience in finance, financial services, accounting, trade finance, supply chain finance, payments or FinTech.
- SAP or other ERP eco-system experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system.
- Project management experience (PMP Preferred).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with our Suppliers, Buyers, and Finance Partners regarding issues that arise around early payments and payments, ensuring good internal/external communication, and driving resolution.
- Working with our Supplier Success and Sales team to ensure new Suppliers are on-boarded into our platform seamlessly.
- Taking ownership of issues that arise, maintain a queue and owning the issue until resolution.
- Identifying patterns around issues and communicating system improvement recommendations to management.
- Critical "problem solving" - something didn't work - where/how is it broken and idea/options for resolution.
- Thinking about the big picture - how does something that is happening today (new issue) relate to something that happened in the system or process 3 months ago.
- Work closely with other teams within Taulia (Customer Success, Product Management, Technical Support, Finance).
- Partnering with FinOps Management and our Finance Partners on process improvement and process automation initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Possesses strong industry knowledge and a technical aptitude.
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language.
- Ability to empathize with customers and diffuse tense situations.
- Able to work in organized and virtual teams towards a shared goal.
- Ability to change direction quickly, juggle time-sensitive priorities, and evaluate trade-offs.
- Enjoys discovering and solving problems.
- Being able to work in stressful situations and remain effective and flexible.