Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
The role : Associate Director or Director, Business Consultant - APAC
We are seeking an experienced, agile and multi-skilled Business Consultant to join our recently expanded APAC team, located in Sydney, Australia.
The Business Consultant works directly with Taulia customers post sale as the key on-going relationship manager and programme driver. The Business Consultant works as a member of the project team that also includes a Project Manager and Technical Consultants during the implementation of new customers. During the Delivery phase the Business Consultant owns the development of the strategy (Working Capital and/or E-Invoicing) of the business program, working closely with the Sales team. The Business Consultant continues to run the relationship and is responsibility for driving the Growth phase of a customers program, long term customer engagement and strategy, and any on-going day-to-day support escalations.
The Business Consultant’s primary focus is helping the Taulia customers achieve their business case which also maximizes the revenue to Taulia. The Business Consultant will own a portfolio of customers and balance their time across a number of activities and customer’s simultaneously, as well as supporting the Sales team.
As part of a new exciting team in a new region for Taulia, importantly we require multi-skilled, flexible and quick thinking go-getters who are keen to get their hands dirty, and have the ability to switch on and off different tasks, projects and priorities day to day. Reporting into the GM of APAC, you will have a unique opportunity of being one of the first feet on the ground in the new region for Taulia, and therefore help shape the business for years to come.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing the strategy for business case achievement closely working with the customer
- Participating in customer workshops and bridge business goals to all aspects of delivery
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders at assigned customers
- Leveraging proprietary Taulia data analytics technology to execute detailed analysis on the business program and supplier behavior
- Defining recommendations to improve and grow a customers program based on Taulia prescriptive data analytics
- Presenting recommendations to the customer to tune their program (for example: rate adjustments, supplier outreach adjustments, etc.) and gain customer action to move on the recommended steps
- Engaging with the Customer to execute specific targeted campaigns based on data insight
- Collaborating with the Supplier Marketing and the Supplier Sales team in the execution of campaigns that are part of developing the customers business program
- Forecasting responsibility to project Taulia revenue from the business programs and assist in execution of strategies with customers to drive revenue results for both the customer and Taulia.
- Supporting change management activities required by the customers to fully adopt the Taulia platform to obtain their business objectives
- Leading business reviews with assigned customers including creation of presentations
- Nurturing the operational relationships on each assigned customer. Checking in regularly, monitoring progress-to-goal, and ensuring the program stays on track. Managing business escalations, when required.
- Engaging in contract renewal activities with the customers when required
- Identifying new business opportunities and supporting the Sales team where needed, leveraging real customer experiences
- Project Management monitoring to provide guidance and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go live (local point of contact working closely with assigned Project Manager’s).
- Local point of contact for both existing and new customers in the APAC region
- Background in Working Capital Management, Purchase to Pay process and/or Supply Chain Finance
- Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with or in enterprise, global, or large-scale projects
- Personable and able to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Experienced and strong customer-facing skills including handling of difficult conversations
- Credible and confident and feel comfortable working a room while providing an engaging presentation.
- Lead both live and web-based meetings while effectively presenting concepts
- Influential and know how to drive meaningful change at different levels of an organization
- Organized and detail-driven, but master the big picture.
- Flexible, embrace change and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Calm and cool under pressure and can handle escalations in front of the customer
- Comfortable in learning new software and have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Native English speaker with other APAC region language skills a plus.
- Ability to travel for business Australia wide, and sometimes overseas in the APAC region plus North America.
- At least 7 years professional experience required.
- Previous experience in creating and executing Working Capital programs is a must
- Procure-to-Pay, Supply Chain, Procurement, and/or Business Consulting experience preferred
- Experience working at a Big 4 Accounting/Advisory firm a plus (Manager level and above)
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, commerce or a related field.
- Being part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is leading a revolution in financial supply chain and working capital optimization
- Joining one of the worlds fastest growing, experienced and successful Fintech’s
- Being part of a team that embraces having fun; being creative; and continually collaborates
- Competitive pre-IPO compensation package