Pipefy is currently searching for a Tech Recruiter professional who can support us in the accelerated growth of the company. An ambitious person who's willing to work on a life-changing global project, full of challenges but also made with a lot of awesome opportunities to do something really big.
Pipefy is the Lean Management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of Lean Management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE and Volvo.
Why is HR so Important for Us?
An organization can only reach its full potential through the ability of its own people. And it's our responsibility to bring great people inside, help to manage them, make sure to motivate and engage every single individual inside Pipefy.
We're advocates for our employees and multipliers of the human potential inside the organization. We hold in our hands' great responsibility and the possibility to make a huge difference inside every single team of our company. We're centered in the heart of Pipefy and this is where lies our importance on it.
What You´ll Do:
- Write and post technical job descriptions;
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions);
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals;
- Compose job offer letters;
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products;
- Advertise jobs internally and externally;
- Review job applications to identify high-potential candidates.
What We Need You to Have:
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- Proven experience hiring IT professionals (At least 3 years);
- You can communicate very well both in English and Portuguese (You’ll use it both everyday);
- Great communication skills;
- You’re passionate about the recruitment daily operations (calls and resume evaluation);
- You’re a business person, but you love technology.
It Would be Awesome if:
- You had critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- You love to work with analytics;
- You already worked in multicultural environments;
- You ever worked in a startup.
What You'll Get:
- A fast-paced environment full of enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand;
- All the tools you might need to do a great work (we’ll spare no expense to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges);
- The ability to be part of ambitious projects.
- Semi-Flexible Hours (40h/ week);
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures everyday;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Meal Allowance;
- Bus Pass.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean Management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first Lean Management platform. We believe that when do-ers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.