Cohesity delivers the industry’s first hyperconverged secondary storage backup, test/dev, file services, and analytic datasets, onto an infinitely scalable, intelligent data platform. Founded by the same engineers that built the Google File System and the Co-Founder and CTO of Nutanix, IT organizations trust Cohesity to achieve greater operational efficiency and agility in managing their data assets on-premise and in the cloud.
Founded by Mohit Aron - the original designer of the Google file system, and subsequently, the Nutanix converged data center system - Cohesity has pioneered a web-scale storage system optimized for the $60B secondary storage market. Join a leading-edge company experiencing rapid adoption and hyper-growth.
Data may be the new oil, but few enterprises reap the benefits. They
don’t know what data they have, where it’s stored, and if it’s
properly backed up, protected and in compliance. Even worse, they
can’t derive deep insights from the data and applications – and that
impacts every aspect of business.
Cohesity solves these problems with an innovative data management
platform that’s disrupting a $60B data and apps market. We’ve
increased revenues by 300 percent and have been recognized as a2018
Gartner Peer Insights Customer’s Choice for Data Center Backup and
Recovery Solutions, and secured an additional $250M in Series D
We are looking for an experienced leader to build out our Executive
Briefing Center program.
Cohesity’s Executive Briefing Center is a burgeoning program designed
to engage with our largest enterprise customers and prospects. This
leader will build a program and team to deliver immersive experiences
that enable us to better understand our customers' needs and map them
to inspiring outcomes. He/she will manage the Cohesity Executive
Briefing Center (based at our San Jose HQ) and all remote EBCs
(typically in Tier-1 cities throughout the United States and Canada).
All the programs, briefings and events, associated with our on-site
and remote EBC will be under his/her care and supervision.
This leader will foster a strategic relationship with sales, product
and our Executives to deliver amazing customer experiences; strategize
and align with internal stakeholders and the Account Team to set goals
for content and appropriate speakers. This position requires strong
analytical, organizational and coordination skills and the ability to
communicate to and work with Executive Management, Sales Management
and other critical organizations to ensure the success of these
meetings in this dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Manage & ensure the success of customer briefings at our San
- Jose-based Executive Briefing Center
- Serve as main point of contact for Account Teams throughout the
- planning cycle and during briefings
- Strategize with Account Teams on agenda, meeting flow, Subject Matter
- Experts, content, etc.
- Work closely with Account Teams to gain understanding of Customer and
- Sales objectives
- Work with Product Management and Product Marketing positioning and
- strategy for briefings
- Manage all logistics – timelines, management’s availability,
- room/speaker scheduling, catering coordination, room readiness
- Experience in sales meetings and/or executive briefings - ideally
- within sales and/or customer-facing experience
- Patience/Adaptability - things more and frequently change
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills (must be very
- detail-oriented) and professionalism
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills with exceptional
- grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Commitment to customer satisfaction & attention to detail
Why Work at Cohesity?
There has never been a better time to join Cohesity! We are
consistently ranked one of the top places to work and recently scored
eighth on Entrepreneur’s Top Company Culture list. Cohesity was also
recently recognized on the 2018 LinkedIn Top Startups List, which
honors the 50 most sought-after startups based on interest in the
company, engagement with employees, job interest and retention.
Additionally, Cohesity was named one of the world’s 61 most promising
Technology Pioneers in 2018 by the World Economic Forum. Cohesity is
led by an outstanding leadership team, including founder and CEO Mohit
Aron, who also co-founded Nutanix and has been called the father of
hyperconvergence. This is the chance of a lifetime for the ideal
candidate. Come join our team!