Pipefy is searching for an experienced DBA that will keep our database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and front-end accessibility for end-users.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE and Volvo.
What You'll Do:
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user's role.
- Design and implement a database in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in the appropriate format, and in a timely manner.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Minimize database downtime and managing parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
What We Need You to Have:
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL.
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and coding.
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools.
- Familiarity with programming languages API.
- Problem-solving the skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification.
It Would Be Awesome If You Had:
- Fluency or near fluency in English.
- Great communications skills to teach and pass the knowledge forward.
What You'll Get in Return:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to do a great job (We’ll spare no expense to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- The chance to work on ambitious projects, alongside technical and entrepreneurial-mindset professionals.
- Semi-Flexible Hours (40h/ week).
- A casual and international environment – be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative – but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when doers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.