Pipefy is currently searching for an experienced Product Manager, who is passionate about building products that customers love.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
What you´ll do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pipefy process-excellence platform -- including developing your own vision and perspective on its capabilities and its capability gaps -- through interactions with customer-users and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with leadership, product development, and customer-facing functions to prioritize, develop and act on feedback and needs regarding our products and services.
- Translate product ideas into detailed requirements and user-story documentation.
- Work closely with engineers and designers as Product Owner to deliver high-quality features in a timely manner.
- Create release and support documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Adopt a data-driven approach to analyze the implementation of features for business and customer impact.
What we need you to have:
- At least 4 years work experience in a Product Management function.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, problem solve, and manage stakeholder issues.
- Comfortable working with data, making data-driven decisions, and process flows.
- Familiarity with business operations uses cases, problems, and industry standards.
- Strong project- and time- management skills, including comfort with distributed teams.
- Bachelor's degree.
What would be awesome if you have:
- Familiarity with enterprise IT, SaaS, systems integration and/or cloud technologies a plus (coding experience is not required)
- Client-facing experience in sales, customer support, consulting capacity or shared-services/back office function also a plus
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Full kitchen with snack and drinks options (lunch delivery 2x/week)
- Off-hours Lyft/Uber services
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when doers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy to for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.