Pipefy is currently searching for a talented Creative Director capable of developing campaigns, guide the Marketing Design team to obtain satisfactory results and ensure consistency between the pieces.
Pipefy is the Lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of do-ers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE and Volvo.
Why is Design so Important to Us?
Since Day 1, the founding team at Pipefy has believed that good design is the greatest lever for building the best companies. We have remained focused on the design and experience of our product as one of our main differentiators. It encompasses much more than what you see -- it seeks to understand behaviors, the way our customers use our product, how we communicate ourselves and how to make things better and easier. This role will help us extend and deepen that thinking beyond just the product we deliver.
What You´ll Do:
- Evolve Pipefy's company brand across product and business verticals as we continue to scale globally.
- Lead the visual design discipline on Pipefy - Branding and help the entire team level up their work.
- Conceptualize, and execute, engaging visual interactions and experiences in our online properties to engage our audience and drive conversions.
- Develop assets, guidelines and templates that empower Pipefy’s creative staff and marketing teams to create beautiful and thoughtful brand expressions.
- Create consistent specifications for production and layouts with strong attention to detail and interactions.
- Lead and participate in design briefs with stakeholders, editors and/or marketers to identify their needs and secure necessary approvals.
- Ensure that printed illustrations and materials meet quality and color standards.
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns, and styles.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, developers, marketers, across the company to visualize the overall story.
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software.
What We Need You to Have:
- 5+ years working as a designer.
- Past experience leading visual identity for a brand, or working at a marketing or design agency as a creative director.
- Have a strong design background in digital design.
- Experience designing for interactive online experiences results-oriented in terms of engagement and conversion rate.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects and shows examples of designs that you have developed from start to finish.
- Solid knowledge of image editings and digital sketching software, like Sketch, Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work quickly, independently and pragmatically; can handle multiple design projects concurrently while shifting priorities as required to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable with digital communications tools.
- Self-starter, someone who doesn’t wait around for projects to want to create or improve something related to our corporate identity.
What You´ll Get in Return:
- The opportunity to be part of a global team working on important business challenges.
- A wide range of design demands to address.
- An amazing team full of energized and passionate people.
- Enormous growth possibilities, inherent to a scaling startup environment.
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Transportation voucher.