Docker, the world's leading software container platform, is seeking a self-motivated and curious HR Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-directional environment and thinks outside the box. We seek someone with a strong work ethic and excellent customer service instincts who can juggle multiple priorities but also consistently follow through and see tasks to completion.
This individual will be responsible for HR administrative processes and support for the Human Resources team. In this role, the HR Coordinator will be the first point of contact for employees, assist with HR operations on benefits, leave of absence and immigration requests, as well as partner with the HR team on a diverse set of projects and initiatives. This is a unique opportunity for an organized self-starter who would like to grow in multiple disciplines and contribute to the success of a high-growth pre-IPO startup.
- Interact with employees to assist with and resolve inquiries.
- Process employee changes in systems and maintain detailed files (hires, leaves of absence, terms, transfers, etc.).
- Manage and maintain all HR records (both paper and electronic) ensuring confidentiality and retention rules are followed.
- Assist with all HR and Benefits compliance efforts (reporting, notices, postings, tracking required trainings, etc.).
- Assist in the administration of company benefit plans including processing enrollments, changes, life events, terminations, and COBRA ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Assist with annual open enrollment process.
- Act as liaison between the employee, brokers, and insurance carriers on benefit issues.
- Assist with onboarding new hires (including distribution and collection of new hire documentation, completion of I-9's, etc.).
- Assist with the employment verification process ensuring appropriate confidentiality, privacy and timeliness of requests.
- Partner with HR team to distribute company-wide communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years HR related work experience, preferably with a technology company and in benefits administration, immigration, HRIS, LOA’s, employee onboarding, employee relations, terminations, compliance, and administering policy creation.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork and adaptability skills in a fast-growing environment, while maintaining consistency and attention to detail.
- Resourceful and highly developed in taking initiative.
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and other standard HR tools.
- Must exercise absolute discretion both inside and outside the company.
- Able to analyze and manipulate large data sets in Excel and Google spreadsheets is preferred.
Docker is the leader in the containerization market, combining an enterprise-grade container platform with world-class services to give developers and IT alike the freedom to build, manage and secure applications without the fear of technology or infrastructure lock-in. Today’s organizations are under pressure to digitally transform their business but are constrained by a diverse portfolio of applications, clouds and premises-based infrastructures. Docker unlocks the potential of every organization with a container platform that brings traditional applications and microservices built on Window, Linux and mainframe into an automated and secure supply chain, advancing dev to ops collaboration. As a result, organizations report a 300 percent improvement in time to market, while reducing operational costs by 50 percent. Inspired by open source innovation and a rich ecosystem of technology and go-to-market partners, Docker’s container platform and services are used by millions of developers and more than 550 Global 10K commercial customersincluding ADP, GE, MetLife, PayPal and Societe Generale.