Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased one is donated to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens and sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
We are currently seeking a Paid Social Manager to join our Growth Marketing team and directly manage and oversee customer acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and other display ad platform. This individual will own all the KPIs/metrics related to our paid social channels, and will be responsible for the overall channel performance. They will report directly into our Head of Growth and will partner closely with our creative team to continuously test and iterate within these channels. We are looking for someone who is incredibly strategic and creative, and is naturally inclined to continuously refine and improve our overall customer acquisition strategy and campaign efficiency (understanding both short-term and long-term goals).
- Train entry-level team members
- Own budget, strategy, optimization, creative and reporting for paid social
- Partner with the Head of Growth to develop and execute strategy to maximize ROAS & LTV.
- Open new market segments through audiences/targeting, platforms, and cross-functional teamwork.
- Maintain digital marketing scorecard, and track, analyze, and report on KPIs
- Lead day-to-day management/optimizations to ensure key sales and performance metrics are met (weekends included)
- Partner with Marketing team to drive creative strategy & content creation
- Partner with Analytics team to build actionable insights focused on increased ROAS & LTV.
- Plan and execute A/B and multivariate tests
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative backgrounds: mathematics, economics, etc.); top MBA preferred or masters of science
- Minimum 3 years of digital performance marketing experience managing 7-figure budgets
- Proven track record of ability to optimize and scale campaigns
- 2+ years experience with direct response marketing in DTC in eComm
- In-depth knowledge of web tools such as – Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Shopify, Facebook Analytics, Google Merchant Center
- 2 +years experience with all Paid Social platforms: Main focus on Facebook & Instagram
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - reporting and presenting to the executive team on a regular cadence(daily, weekly, monthly)
- You are highly goal-driven to not only meet but to exceed on a regular basis.
- Understand Mastery requires endless remastery. Success is a process, not an end destination
- Must be open to working on the weekends