Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased, we donate to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens or sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Thrive Causemetics is seeking an Office Assistant to start immediately. We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive, and detail-oriented individual who is very personable and professional. This individual will be an integral part of the People Operations team in providing the best customer service to internal & external partners.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Project a positive image of our company
- Order office supplies and kitchen essentials
- Maintain a clean office space including clean and organizing kitchen, conference rooms and common areas
- Assist in event planning for any corporate functions (i.e. giving & employee events)
- Provide general administrative support, including but not limited to receiving/sending packages, mail, maintenance orders, travel arrangements, etc.
- Reliable transportation including auto insurance, and a good driving record
- Ability to assemble and move office furniture as needed (weighing up to 50 lbs)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and desire to be part of a busy office support team
- Familiarity with Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- You THRIVE in a start-up environment