Worklete is seeking a part-time, contractor coach. As a member of the Worklete team, you will be an integral part of our train-the-trainer “Champion Certification” seminar, which is the backbone of our program. As a part of our training staff, you, along with another Worklete coach, will travel to client sites and implement our full day training to a variety of clients in different industries, such as intermodal trucking, warehousing and logistics, beverage distribution, and utilities.
As a coach, you will join the Worklete training staff, a highly experienced group that comes from a diverse range of athletic backgrounds. Most team members have 5-10 years of formal experience and are highly respected in their own field of coaching. They are dedicated to the craft of coaching and to Worklete’s mission: reducing injuries, costs and inefficiencies while providing visibility and connectivity to frontline workers. At Worklete, we recognize there is no single best way to teach anything. We value input from our coaches and are always striving to improve upon what we teach.
- You will teach a group of up to 25 company associates: (1) the fundamentals of human movement, (2) how to apply these basics to their specific job tasks (3) and the necessary coaching skills needed to be able to lead their co-workers or employees through Worklete in-person trainings
- You will partake in separate classroom sessions where you will deliver Powerpoint presentations and/or lead the group in instruction
- Trainings will occur Monday through Friday; you will be expected to travel, which may last a few days to a few weeks at a time
- 2+ years of formal coaching experience in a strength & conditioning, CrossFit, or personal training facility
- You have a strong grasp of human movement mechanics
- Able to practice positive, motivating and effective communication skills clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization; from management down to front line employees
- Ability to lead and control large groups; keep a group engaged and on task
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills; experience giving presentations in Powerpoint or Keynote is a plus
- Can engage and relate to clients from diverse backgrounds
- Excited to travel around the United States and work outside of a gym setting
- Eager to expand your knowledge and coaching skills
- You draw satisfaction from helping people.
- Generous pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Chance to travel the country
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 53% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.