Docker is rated as one of the most popular skills to learn for developers and operators and we’re looking for a world-class operations coordinator to assist our training and enablement team keep up with demand! Docker’s training and enablement team is responsible for product documentation, curriculum development, customer training and professional certification. We need a highly organized detail oriented professional to ensure our scheduling, site logistics, customer service, vendor management, and overall operations are as stellar as our training courses and certifications.
As the Services Operations Coordinator assisting our training and enablement group you’ll be essential to our ability to deliver outstanding training and certification services at scale. You’ll work daily with training and enablement management as well as cross-functionally with the sales operations, sales, and accounting teams. You’ll also utilize your personable nature and outstanding communication skills to work directly with our enterprise customer base and global partners to ensure they have a great post sale experience with our service offerings.
If you’re ready to apply your skills across a broad portfolio of functions and directly impact one of our most important assets (customers and partners), we’re looking for you!
Key Outcomes for this Role:
- Frictionless post-sale experience for training and certification customers from scheduling through delivery
- Well managed and scalable learning credit program
- Accurate and timely coordination of revenue recognition processes
- Manage the delivery process for customer training and learning credit redemptions.
- Manage the collection of royalty reports from authorized training partners
- Work directly with customers to organize scheduling and site logistics for training engagements, partner accreditation events, and on-site certification at conferences
- Work with global vendors to source, purchase, and coordinate key training resources such as classroom facilities, equipment, catering, contract lodging, etc as necessary for training and enablement events.
- Provide first touch support for customer and partner inquiries for the training, accreditation, and certification programs,escalating to SMEs as needed
- Manage the training delivery calendar and ensure all resources are scheduled and confirmed for every engagement
- Manage the budget for subcontracted training delivery through partners
- Periodically run financial, operations, and customer satisfaction reports and ensure the latest data is reflected in monthly status reports and internal presentations
- Manage the training unit program
- Track outstanding training units, consumption rates, and other metrics for the program overall and on a per-customer basis
- Coordinate training unit redemptions with selected training fulfillment partners and Docker resources
- Maintain the list of training SKUs and pricing, and work with Sales Operations and other roles to ensure SKUs are created, updated, and deprecated as needed
- Track and manage certification exam voucher issuance and redemptions
- Assist with process creation and documentation
- 4+ years of experience in an operations manager, operations coordinator, services delivery, event specialist, or project management role, preferably at an enterprise IT vendor
- Experience in a training, professional services, or similar services delivery department
- Some experience with budget administration and vendor management highly preferred
- Some experience with FinancialForce PSA is preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong user skills with G Suite, MS Office, Salesforce, SaaS event management tools, and/or learning management systems (LMS)