Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
We are looking for a creative Visual Designer to shape the design of our product presence, as well as to create mockups of our product on different types of websites and email campaigns. As Visual Designer, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, partner success managers, and product managers . If you have the ability to convey messages and create beautiful illustrations, graphics and patterns, we’d like to meet you! Ultimately, you will design aesthetically-pleasing assets and mockups that meet our partner's brand messages and engage their audiences.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define design requirements
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Paint by hand and use drawing applications to design original graphics
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, with the desire to go deep in details
- Comfortable working in a startup culture with the ability to earn trust
- Position can be based from Reno, NV or Miami, FL
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Commuter benefits program
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.