Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer experienced in using best practices to design highly usable and effective product interfaces. As the driver of our UX, you will work closely with engineers and product managers to design and create amazing product experiences. Your role will be to develop wireframes, interaction flows, and mockups for new product features, as well as to use product data and analytics to drive continual improvements in product performance. You will lead UX development through a combination of a razor sharp intuition in highly effective design, a strong analytic mindset, and deep industry experience of best practices in e-commerce design, web app design, and mobile application design.
- Work with product managers and collaborate with engineering teams to turn product feature ideas and requirements into high performing designs
- Conceptualize and sketch usable, accessible, and engaging UI wireframes – using your deep personal experience in best practice e-commerce, mobile and web application design
- Develop complete web and mobile interaction and flow designs to map out complex use cases for the concepts and features you design
- Develop beautiful, production ready mockups of the features you design
- Apply UX design principles to address complex design problems and deliver simple, accessible user experiences
- Use product data and analytics to identify opportunities to create more compelling user experiences with less friction leading to improved results
- Mediate the intersection of compliance and technical requirements, with partner needs and end customer experience
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure your designs go live and deliver impact
- 3-5 years of industry experience as a UX designer
- Portfolio of related works
- Experience across all elements of UX design from wireframes, to interaction design, to final visual design
- Hands on experience with editing and design software tools
- Strong aesthetic skills and intuition, and impeccable attention to details
- Self starter who is user-focused, detail and solutions oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, with the desire to go deep in details
- Comfortable working in a startup culture with the ability to earn trust
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- Free daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Commuter benefits program
- Easy commute: Menlo Park - across from Caltrain station
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.