Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
The Head of Capital Markets is a high growth opportunity that will play an instrumental role in UpLift’s development. As Head of Capital Markets, you will work closely with key leaders in the business and be a part of the team responsible for all aspects of capital markets, including sourcing, closing and managing our financing relationships.
- Own management of all aspects of sourcing and management of debt facilities, bank financing and associated due diligence
- Articulate Uplift’s capital markets strategy for internal and external stakeholders
- Assess investor landscape and make strategic decisions to set Uplift’s capital market’s model and roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with Uplift executives to optimize the capital markets strategy
- Effectively build and manage a team in a rapidly scaling startup
- 10+ years of experience in investment banking, debt markets and related analytical finance roles
- Direct experience digital/alternative lending businesses, either buy side or sell side
- Demonstrated proficiency in complex financial analysis
- Ability to glean insights from data and make strategic recommendations
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, with the desire to go deep in details
- Comfortable working in a startup culture with the ability to earn trust
- Passionate about Travel & Fintech
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- Free daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Commuter benefits program
- Easy commute: Menlo Park - across from Caltrain station
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.