Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
We are looking for a credit analyst that will be a key member of the credit risk team. As Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and designing credit risk management strategies along with developing and tracking appropriate metrics for portfolio monitoring and reporting. You will have a combination of consumer credit experience, technical skills, ability to succeed in a dynamic start-up environment, and strong judgement.
- Analyze credit data and financial information to determine risk
- Build automated credit scoring strategies
- Prepare reports based upon findings to help make decisions on lending and credit-worthiness
- Evaluate financial impact of credit decisioning including cash flow modeling, underwriting cost analysis
- Assemble and synthesize data needed to run risk management models
- 2+ years experience in consumer credit
- 5+ years in credit risk or underwriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field or equivalent experience
- Strong technical skills
- Overall broad knowledge of consumer credit market landscape
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, with the desire to go deep in details
- Comfortable working in a startup culture with the ability to earn trust
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Commuter benefits program
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.