Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased, we donate to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens or sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
We are looking for a Lead Beauty Advisor to support our growth. The role is responsible for assisting Beauty Advisors provide the best possible experience for our customers. Occasionally, this role will also be responsible for interacting and engaging with Customers as needed.
The ideal candidate makes great decisions that reflect a Customer-Centric attitude related to understand purchasing and use of our products, order status, placing orders, cancel orders, and answer general inquiries about Thrive Causemetics via all support channels.
The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, highly organized individual, with a passion for makeup and a desire to learn about the beauty industry. The candidate must have the ability to manage a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance and supervision while maintaining a positive and professional attitude. You also must have a way to deliver clear and consistent feedback. Remember, you’re working with Beauty Advisors daily, and you’re the first person to witness what’s going well, or what needs to improve.
- Previous experience as a support person in a retail environment or a call center required; the ideal candidate will have supported Tier 2 or some sort of escalations
- Ability to identify customer issues and quickly resolve in partnership with team for best possible customer experience
- Handles escalations as presented, conducts order research and serves as liaison between the warehouse, Thrive Causemetics and any strategic partners
- Experience with Social Media Support and Brand Reputation Management
- Passionate about makeup and beauty industry and willingness to learn application techniques, follow makeup trends, etc.
- Previous experience in cosmetics and/or beauty industry preferred
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy as measured by key performance indicators.
- Works autonomously or with a team
- Ability to handle multi-channel (ex chat, phone, email, etc) support strategy; requires multitasking and queue management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to be friendly.
- Willingness to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively internal teams, including senior management and peers.
- Proficient in Google email and documents required
- 1 year minimum in support role
- Must be willing to work on the weekends
- Flexible schedule
- High School diploma or GED, degree is a plus
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Office Meals
- Start-Up Environment