WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job and internship opportunities, receive advice, and get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp’s platform to reach, recruit and engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
WayUp is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Enterprise Sales team in our NYC Headquarters. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting (working with a dedicated SDR), lead management, qualification, procurement and closing. This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated sales professional that is looking to make a high impact and become a top performer at a growing company.
- Develop relationships with Talent Acquisition leaders within enterprise companies (companies with 1,000+ employees) to understand their strategic priorities and introduce WayUp as a best in class recruiting solution.
- Take a consultative approach with clients to explore if WayUp is a good fit
- Present WayUp virtually and in person to key decision makers
- Act as an expert within the early career recruiting and branding category by identifying and understanding trends within client markets and industries
- Sales Experience: You have sold to Enterprise clients for 2+ years, and have been in sales for 4+ years.
- Creativity: The recruiting industry is filled with solutions, so you need to be creative and standout throughout the process from targeted outreach, delivering custom presentations and thoughtful recommendations
- Execution: You use existing tools and processes to achieve repeatable results and consistently meet and exceed quota
- Ownership: Enterprise reps are assigned named accounts so it’s critical that you utilize a multi-pronged contact management strategy and are adept at using tools such as Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce.com, E-mail templates and tracking, etc..
- Successful track record achieving quota
- Experience selling a B2B/SaaS or advertising solution ideally
- Ability to excel in a startup environment- adaptability is important to us!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan through MassMutual
- Weekly Catered Team Lunch
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC's and more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter & FSA Benefits
- Continuous Education Stipend
- Office Snacks, Cold Brew and Lots of Dogs!
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process and consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics”).