Taulia is on a trajectory to rapidly and irrevocably change the way the world's biggest companies manage their cash and harmonize with their suppliers.
Taulia brings simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them through a solutions portfolio extending across Supply Chain Finance, Working Capital Management, Dynamic Discounting, eInvoicing, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Analytics
Taulia drives the evolution of it’s customers’ supply chains from being cost centres to profit centres, by providing comprehensive solutions to address all the inefficiencies currently present in the financial supply chain..
Taulia’s supply chain finance solution helps manage the flow of funds throughout the supply chain. Our well-designed and highly automated supply chain finance product brings buyers, suppliers and financing organizations together into a single integrated solution for optimizing working capital.
Taulia processes more than $1 trillion in payments over its platform annually, serving 1,700,000 suppliers through its cutting-edge SaaS platform.
Customers include; General Mills, Red Bull, Vodafone, Coca-Cola ( US & Europe ), eBay (US & Europe), Henkel, AstraZeneca, Airbus, 2 of the world’s biggest retailers, Salesforce, PayPal, Pitney Bowes, Bell, Northgate, Kimberly Clark, Johnson Controls and many, many more global businesses.
Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, with multiple offices in the US and Europe.
The Role : Senior Account Executive US Mid West
We are seeking a results-driven Senior Enterprise Account Executive (AE) responsible for driving and closing new business within the US Mid West territory
The role will involve managing direct enterprise sales campaigns and leveraging enterprise sales via partners and alliances.
The qualified candidates will possess a proven track record of complex enterprise selling and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas….. this may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management / treasury.
You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
The Senior Account Executive will be an essential part of Taulia’s US Sales Organization and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
This position will report to the US Head of Sales,
1. Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets. This includes new customer acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity with existing customers
2. Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite
3. Create and deliver accurate forecasts
4. Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customers
5. Keep abreast of any new market developments and competitive information and communicate those to the appropriate teams within Taulia
6. Work with Taulia’s partnership and ecosystem team to leverage the value those partners can bring
1. Experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, P2P and an understanding of financial operational processes in large companies
2. Extensive experience selling complex, multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance, Procurement and Treasury functions for Global 2000 companies. Experience of territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model
3. Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously
4. Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
5. Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments is desirable
6. Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions is desirable
Nice to have:
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions and strategies are a strong plus.
- Existing relationships with SAP customers, partners and/or banks would be helpful