Description: This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a pioneer on Cohesity’s leading developer team. We are looking for world-class engineers to develop our disruptive, converged storage architecture. This position includes everything from building the core of an infinitely scalable file system to exploring huge information sets to presenting complex information in an easily digestible format for our customers. Our team has worked on technical feats including the Google File System, Google Search and Ads, hyper-converged scale-out systems, Netflix Real Time Bidding & Cloud and Veritas Data Protection.
We are looking for talented and passionate software engineers who love to code and love challenging problems. We are designing algorithms to solve novel analytic problems across heterogeneous information sets. Building systems that change the world is in our DNA.
As a Software Engineer; you will be working on leading edge design and development of Data protection solutions for Windows Servers and VMs including implementing new features like Source Side Deduplication, Agent Management, Optimized backups etc.
- 5+ years experience with Win32 application development or FilterDriver development
- Experienced Windows programmer with track record of delivering high quality software
- Experience in Windows programming (VC++, C++11)
- Experience with native Windows APIs
- Strong analytical skills. Strong in C++, Databases and algorithms
- Experience with one or more MS applications such as Exchange, SQL Server, or Sharepoint
- Understanding of Windows file system concepts (ACLs, file attributes, security, etc) a plus
- Experience with Windows VSS a plus
- Experience with SMB a plus
- Experience with Active Directory a plus
- Experience with Hyper-V a plus
- Experience with File System filter drivers (minifilter) a plus
- Optional: Experience with development of Data Protection/Backup solutions